Terms and conditions for use of secure dog field at Rye Bank
· To book a session please click on the link from the website to use the online booking system. Payment should be made at the time of booking.
· A booking must be made before turning up to use the field.
· The cost is £10.00 per hour for the exclusive use of the field.
· Session times are as follows:
Monday - Friday
7.30 – 8.30 am
9.00 – 10.00 am
12 noon – 1pm
5.30 – 6.30 pm
· The session times must be closely adhered to and you should not arrive before the allocated time or leave after the booked time session ends. If you arrive at Rye Bank earlier than the booked session please stay in your car with your dog until the time of your session. If somebody looks like they may still be in the field when your session is due to start please phone Jo on 07986 510896.
· No refund can be given if the cancellation is made within 24 hours.
· 50% refund will be given if the booking is cancelled 72 – 24 hours prior to the booking.
· A £2.50 admin fee will be made if the booking is cancelled prior to 72 hours beforehand.
· A change of booking can be made, on line, without incurring any charges up to 24 hours prior to the booking.
Health and Welfare
· All dogs using the field will need to be fully up to date with their vaccinations for distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus and kennel cough. A copy of their up to date vaccination certificate should be provided prior to using the field. This can then be kept on file by Weaver Pet Care until the vaccinations are updated when a new copy will need to be provided.
· No dog should be brought to the field if showing any signs of contagious diseases and should not be brought if they have diarrhoea, vomiting, coughs, sneezing, etc.
· Dogs should be watched at all times when using the field and all poo should be picked up and disposed of using the bags provided and put into the bin by the access gate.
· The number of dogs per booking is limited to 4 dogs and only one car can be brought to Rye Bank for the use of the field. The number of people and dogs using the field at one time is limited by the number in the car and current Covid restrictions on households meeting and travelling in the same car.
· Please ensure dogs travelling to use the field in a car are restrained as per current legislation.
· Safety of children - If bringing children with you to use the field please ensure that you keep a close eye on them and that they stay with you at all times and are not allowed to roam round the farm – there are many dangers including deep water, vehicles, animals, etc.
· We hold public liability insurance for the use of the field, however Weaver Pet Care and the owners of Rye Bank (we) will not be held responsible for any client or pet during the hire of our field.
· We will not be held responsible for loss, theft, injury, damage or accidents sustained to personal property, individuals or animals whilst using the field or on the property.
· All vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at their owners risk. We accept no responsibility for damage, accidents or otherwise, whilst they are on the premises.
· Dogs should be kept on a lead on their way into and out of the field – livestock and wildlife will be present in the surrounding areas.
· The pedestrian, double gate system should be used to enter and leave the field and gates should always be closed behind you.
· The field is surrounded by a 5.5 foot fence with small mesh holes and the fencing is buried under the ground. This will ensure the safety of almost all dogs, however there may be some larger, determined dogs who will be able to scale the fence. It is the owners responsibility to ensure that dogs are closely monitored at all times to prevent the likelihood of escape.
· At the beginning of each session owners should have a walk around the inside perimeter to double check that the fencing is not damaged and there are no escape routes.
· The field may be padlocked and a padlock code will be sent to you before your booking if this is the case. Please ensure the padlock is put back on and the code mixed up again at the end of your session if that is how you found it.
· Dogs are welcome to run around and have lots of fun whilst in the field, however, please don’t allow your dog to continually bark for the hour. We don’t want to upset the neighbours! Any dog causing a noise nuisance will be asked to leave.
· We ask that on your way down the drive to Rye Bank you stick to 10 mph and are then especially careful when driving around the house and into the yard – there may be other dogs, horses, donkeys and people moving around or vehicles driving around.
· Please park around the back of the house, next to the brick barn, in front of the pond.
· On your first visit we will ensure that somebody is around to show you how to access the field and answer any questions you may have.
· In an emergency please phone Jo on 07986 510896 or go to the farmhouse front door.
Due to Covid the following will also apply:
· If you are showing any signs of Covid, are self isolating, are from an area in lockdown or awaiting test results then you must not come to use the field.
· A hand sanitiser station will be situated outside the gate, please use the sanitiser before entering and on leaving the field.
· Please bring your own dog toys with you and make sure you collect everything and take it away with you.
· Please only put bagged dog waste in the bin provided – please take any other litter home with you.